Friday, December 3, 2010

The Green Router

This is probably going to be the point where all my planning can be seen to have gone out the window, other than as a memorandum of the characters and plot line of the original to ensure I don't lose sight of what the story was about.
I've already decided that the reader should know at this point that they'll never see Luke alive again, but thats partly because I want to set a bookmark for when Hans felt guilty about his treatment of Luke.
But the variations from the original will be coming thick and fast, now, and I'm also finding a number of uses for a major new character I introduced, Hans' old cop buddy, Ed Doran, who'll help me get around a number of problems I had with the original.

Unless I either need to do a major rethink if I've allowed the plot to run away with things, for the foreseeable future I'll be planning 'on the fly', according to scene dictates, although I'll be making sure that the characters are true to themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment