Friday, January 20, 2012

The Sniper

My third novel, but it will be the first I will progress beyond the first draft stage.
Although 'The Sniper' is its proverbial 'working title', I can see that I'd like to retain it as the title, even though the only true sniper in the novel has only a line of dialogue, and that reported as having been spoken by him.

But his actions , if not quite critical, have a significant bearing on actions on a number of the novel's key characters.

I intend to write more frequent blog posts in the coming months detailing my progress: I'm targeting the end of April for its completion
(I'll also be writing a radio play for submission to RTE's PJ O'Connor radio drama competition, so I won't be focussed solely on the novel)

I'll be starting my review/revision work on this coming Monday, January 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment